As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, we will be exiting the Circuit Breaker when it ends on 1 June 2020, and businesses will be allowed to resume activities in a phased manner from 2 June 2020. Please check here to check if your business may resume.
If your business is permitted to resume on-site operations on 2 June 2020, you are required to declare your manpower details using the “Permissions and Manpower Declaration” link at within 2 weeks of resuming operations. The details that you are required to provide are:
(i) the total number of employees/workers working on-site, and
(ii) the proportion of these employees/workers who are working part-time and/or shifts. The portal is now available to receive your declaration.
Before you resume on-site operations, it is essential for your business to implement the Requirements for Safe Management at Workplaces found at MOM website link here, and comply with sector-specific advisories and requirements for your sector. These requirements are necessary for business activities to resume safety and to protect you and your employees. The key Safe Management Measures are:
- Appoint Safe Management officer(s) to assist in implementation of Safe Management Measures.
- All employees who can work from home must continue to do so. Employees should only return to the workplace where it is demonstrably necessary, such as to access systems and equipment which cannot be accessed from home or to fulfil legal requirements.
- Reduce physical interaction and ensure safe distancing.
- Support contact tracing by using the SafeEntry system to log the check-in of employees and visitors. More information can be found at here.
- Wear masks and observe good personal hygiene.
- Keep workplaces clean.
- Implement health checks and protocols to manage potential COVID-19 cases.
If there are any internal staffs support such as admin, clerk, accounts, payroll, secretarial, IRAS and ACRA submission for your company in this situation, please check out the support here for more information or call us.